The rotary phone handset model. Each RP unit is a true relic, once lost to time now re-purposed for your lo-fi audio usage. Functions as a standard dynamic microphone, providing the classic "telephone" filtered sound.
- 1/4" audio jack
- One-of-a-kind unit; a unique color and date-code
- Frequency response range: 300-3400 Hz
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
- PP-1 Mod: Adds armored payphone style cord and XLR connector
- PPM Mod: PP-1 Mod + Mouthpiece Mod (microphone in mouthpiece)
NOTE: These units have actually been used for actual phone calls, so expect some actual character. Color shades may vary slightly due to age, sun fade, usage, etc.